I am an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who thrives to become a top designer. I am always up to a challenge, a quick learner with ambitions to succeed at any task given. I’m currently working toward a degree in fashion and will expand my knowledge, discover new opportunities, and further my strengths and interests in the field.
Excellent written and verbal communication, great at problem-solving in group settings, and takes charge as a leader. Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Has worked with TUKA Tech program. Languages include English (native) and Spanish.
California Polytechnic State University, Pomona, California
Bachelor of Science, Apparel Merchandising and Management (AMM)
Fairytale Boutique, Los Angeles, California
January 2013 – Present
- Input inventory and prepare items to be sold in the store and on the online website.
- Set up for and host in-store events.
- Model for store in photo shoots.
Acapulco Smog Check, Mira Loma, California
March 2012 – Present
- Communicate with customers and get their information.
- Assist smog technician by inputting information into the computer.
The Flame Broiler, Walnut, California
May 2009 – March 2012, Intermittently
- Exemplified superb customer service skills by speaking with guests.
- Operated the front counter and cash register.
- Organized the front of the restaurant.
Johnny Rockets, Chino Hills, California
April – November 2011
Server / Hostess / Expo
- Interacted with guests by greeting them at the door, seating them, and taking their orders.
- Aided the other servers by running food and drinks to tables.
Scribendi Magazine – 2009 Western Region Honors Council Award Winner.
- Awarded top honor in Digital Art.
- 3 Quarters at Cal Poly Pomona
Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Editing photos and creating ideas and up and coming clothing designs of my own.
Fashion Model February 2012 – Present
- Modeled in 3 Japanese Fashion Shows showcasing various street fashions.
- Worked with the brands Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, Kapibara-san, and Miss Angela Che.
- Modeled in 2 Japanese street fashion and 1 glamour professional photoshoots.
- Worked with the photographers Mike Cabusi, LAPhotoNet, and Zekie Cho.
Staff at Japanese fashion party February 2011
- Communicated with press and party guests.
- Determined winner of best outfit contest.
Download Resume Here.
(click the small blue "download" button)
Last updated March 6, 2013.